Office Operations during the Circuit-Breaker Period (April 7- June 1)
In line with the Singapore government’s latest advisory on mandatory closure of all non-essential workplace premises from Tuesday, 7 April 2020 to 1 June 2020, we want to assure all of you that the process of donations and gifts will go on as usual. The Organisation has put in place measures where our staff are able to do this from home with assured confidentiality and security.
What Does This Mean for The Navigators Singapore Office?
– All administrative staff will commence the Work-From-Home arrangements and any queries can be directed to email@example.com.
– All existing E-receipt recipients, credit-card, Giro and Transfer, PayNow will not be affected by the changes.
– Those who wish to opt for e-receipt may choose to do so via WhatsApp 63440975 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Full Name, Donor ID (optional but preferred), and email address.
– Donors who are receiving receipts by post may experience delays up to 10 working days.
– Cheque donation – we will continue to process and deposit all cheques with minimum disruption.
– Cash donation – we apologise that we are unable to receive cash at the moment. Our priority is to ensure you continue to stay safe and healthy. You may choose to do a Bank Transfer to DBS Autosave 004-0088158 The Navigators Singapore – Missionary A/C, or PayNow UEN S66SS0029D