Mogan, Chung and Sita, our CDM staff
To partner with church leaders to fulfill the Great Commission through the development of Intentional Disciplemaking Churches.
The key to advancing the gospel is labouring disciples. As growth takes place in a certain kind of environment, we believe that there is a need for a church to create intentional environments where spiritual growth and multiplication can take place.
Our vision is to see within the next decade, a disciplemaking culture, with a special emphasis on raising spiritual generations of labourers in the Body of Christ in Singapore, and the region.
We do this by working with the church leadership we facilitate the Intentional Disciplemaking Church Process (IDC Process).
The IDC Process is an 18-24 month process designed to help church leaders and their congregation discover and fulfill the mission of disciplemaking that God has given the church.
Based on the foundation of prayer, teaming and assessment, the process focuses on helping local churches in five major areas:
- Mission Clarification, including core values and vision, to guide and set the internal and operating direction of the church
- Maturity Strategy, implementing an intentional spiritual growth process with a church-developed definition and profile of a disciple
- Outreach Strategy, increasing fruitfulness in outreach to those without Christ through a comprehensive intentional strategy
- Leadership Strategy, growing leaders who help accomplish the mission of the church
- Relational Dynamics, developing a fruitful and integrated small group ministry and a life-to-life ministry approach in the church
For more information
The Navigators Singapore
117 Lorong K, Telok Kurau
Tel; (65)63444133 x 107